LED Lighting Benefits
- Long Life – Long lifetime stands out as the number one benefit of LED lights.
- Energy Efficiency – LED is today’s most efficient way of illumination and lighting, with an estimated energy efficiency of 80%-90% when compared to traditional lighting and conventional light bulbs.
- Ecologically Friendly – LED lights are free of toxic chemicals.
- Durable Quality – LEDs are extremely durable and built with sturdy components that are highly rugged and can withstand even the roughest conditions.
- Zero UV Emissions – LED illumination produces little infrared light and close to no UV emissions.
- Design Flexibility – LEDs can be combined in any shape to produce highly efficient illumination. Operational in Extremely
- Cold or Hot Temperatures – LED lights are ideal for operation under cold and low outdoor temperature settings.
- Light Disbursement – LED is designed to focus its light and can be directed to a specific location without the use of an external reflector.
- Instant Lighting & Frequent Switching – LED lights brighten up immediately and when powered on.
- Low-Voltage – A low-voltage power supply is sufficient for LED illumination.
EnerChange representatives are fully informed regarding all available, relevant rebates. Rather than attempt to research and compute the rebate advantages yourself for your organization, let EnerChange do the work for you and bring you back a recommendation. If you’ve thought at all about improving the lighting in your facilities, please contact us today so you can take full advantage of these rebates at the same time improving the environment you manage. If you follow this suggestion you can take back your money that’s already on the table.
Contact one of our Energy Managers to discuss rebates for your nonprofit before time runs out.