Do you have any solar panels or items that utilize solar panels around that you want to put to use? Take a stab at one of these projects to help you go green.
1. Solar Jar – Get ready for late summer nights by making your own solar lights at a cost of around $6 and done in 10 minutes. If there is something more simple than this, I don’t know what it is.
2. Solar Powered Watering System – Can’t always get home to water your outdoor plants every day? Use a solar powered watering system.
3. Swimming Pool Heater – If you’re tired of getting into an ice-cold pool, try making a solar panel to heat you up.
4. Garden Lights – Don’t want to stake your lights into the ground as intended? Try this crafty project instead.
5. Altoids USB Charger – Are those mints? No, just a clever way to be able to charge your phone on the go.
6. Soda Can Solar Panel – Don’t throw away those aluminum cans once you’re done sipping; turn them into a power source.
7. Garden Fountain – No need to run extension cords out to your garden for the pump; simply create your own power source with a solar grid.