Do you have a free weekend for a project? Have you thought of ways to give things that have been sitting around your house have a second life? Household items often go to waste fills and take years to decompose. We put together a list of items for an easy weekend project to reuse these items — it even helps you to get organized.
1. Towels Into a Rug – Recycle those old towels into something that is perfect for the bathroom. The video gives you a quick tutorial on how to create the most absorbent rug.
2. Windows Into a Greenhouse – Do you have any old windows lying around waiting for the right craft project? Turn them into a stylish greenhouse.
3. Wine Bottles Into Candle Holders/Shelf Holders – Soak the labels off of your old wine bottles and turn them into a boho chic candle holder. Looking for something more challenging? Use some wood panels and hooks to make yourself a new shelf.
4. Tissue Box as Bag Storage – Don’t throw out those old tissue box. Use them to corral and manage shopping plastic bags.
5. Drawers Into Hideaway Storage – Are you running out of storage space? Use old drawers from dressers as storage. Pay a visit to the hardware store for some casters and some paint or varnish (if it needs it), and voila, you have something to roll underneath your bed for easy storage.